Emergency Gas Rations!

Hunting Teacher

OK everybody,
This is gonna get sticky! :bounce:
I'm going to need my good Georgia buddies in south and central Georgia to have gas waiting for me this weekend. ;)
With that stupid hurricane about to hit south Florida I know there will be a huge migration north to north Florida and Georgia. Once again gas stations will be empty. :banginghe
So those of you in south Georgia need to have a five gallon can prepared for me when I come through Friday night and back through late Sunday. I'll be paying top dollar cause nothing is gonna stop me from making it up for opening weekend.
Seriously, my brother is gathering up all our five gallon cans from the last three hurricanes(to run generators for several days) and filling them up so we will be sure to have gas to get to McRae and back again, even if the stations run out. Hope nobody runs into us or there might be a really big boom.
One way or another I'm going to be in the woods this weekend.
Teach

Glenn

Hunt Teach I don't think we will have in problems....at least I won't cause I am out of here today at 2:00 pm!!!! :D

Hunting Teacher

Glenn said:
Hunt Teach I don't think we will have in problems....at least I won't cause I am out of here today at 2:00 pm!!!! :D

That's right! Rub it in why don't ya! :whip:

Good luck Glenn. Drive safe and I hope you get one with the smoke pole and the rifle.
Are you hunting meat or horns?
Mitch

HuntinRebel3

Dawn2Dusk said:
If the hurricane takes the track it's supposed to then GEORGIA will see a Huge influx of traffic... Gas will be hard to find in areas like Valdosta, Perry, etc...

Another reason I don't travel to my Dad's place via the interstate. All back roads for me and I don't think I'll have a problem finding gas there. Man, I am pumped!!!! :cool:

Glenn

Come on Teach..... ::ke: this may be the best hunt of the year so I go to brag a little :yeah:

5 day's in the cool air of Georgia, smell the pines, see the deer....taste the deer :D

Lthomas

All routes to avoid when leaving Florida this weekend.
I-75, I-95 and US -19
The best routs out of Fl are
441, and 301

7401R

Lthomas said:
All routes to avoid when leaving Florida this weekend.
I-75, I-95 and US -19
The best routs out of Fl are
441, and 301

Any route out of Florida is a good route....gas or no gas.