Ever felt like you were being watched?

billy336

Honestly, I have this happen to me all the time. Once I feel it, I stop . Look thru the woods and always find something giving me the eye. From deer to coons, I get the feeling every time.

7Mag Hunter

Had a strange experience on Horse Creek about 10 yrs go...Scouted the day before the hunt opened, and found
a good tree and left bright eyes to the area..Bordered a
swamp on 1 side pine/HW flat on another...
Went in 1 hr before daylight and was prepared for a good
day....About 30 mins before daylight, I saw a light going
thru the woods in front of me which was an area I thought
was the swamp !!!!
Just shifted my stand around the tree to an area away
from the "other hunter"....After daylight, I saw the
swamp where the light was !!!!! Wierd !!!!!
After I hunted the AM, I got down to look around, and
discovered there was no way another hunter had been
in the area where I saw the light !!!! Totally swamp !!!!!
No way to get into the area !!!!!! No boat or any sign that
indicated anyone had been in the swamp !!!!!

xpertgreg

looks like a haint to me!

gw

bilgerat

Senior
I did a little editing on the face and its Creepy!!!

Attachments

• greatview.jpg
    greatview.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3,375

Count Down

The first picture was enough..I didn't need a close up!:hair:

Don't think I'd put a lock-on within 300 yards of that place...:eek:

DaGris

Banned
scary...............

FX Jenkins

thats ole Spanish Mossy Face...she haunts all over the South East...

Very cool picture though

FX Jenkins

They are 3 of them in the picture.

she had two kids...they all drown together crossing the Ocmulgee during flood stage in 1865 to escape some union troops...

Dub

Looks like a photoshop job to me, the pixels don't match.

I can assure you that the photo I posted was not altered in any way other than resizing it to fit our limits here.

There was not alterations done.

knifemaker

Southern sasquach, did you look for footprints?

Wishin I was Fishin

thats pretty freaky... i actually saw it as i was scrolling down to read the rest of the post.

Ive had somethin pretty weird happen to me at my buddies deer camp. We were out rabbit huntin and had been walking for probably half to 3/4 of a mile and it was just getting to good rabbit habitat and for some weird reason we both felt the urge to turn around and go back and within the first 10 steps we took back to camp some white figure about 15 yards in front of us moved out from behind a big oak tree and went about 10 feet then vanished behind one little bush... and it was completely silent. we checked the area over and again.not a trace of anything. it wasn't something like a bag and definetly not an animal because it was upright and about the size of a small child... needless to say i dont go down there to stay much because every time i almost get to sleep thats all i see... and its near a bunch of oldish factories so i wonder if its not a ghost of some little kid killed in an accident on the land or near or on where those factory grounds are... and im not superstitious or anything but DANG that still makes my neckhair stand on end even when i think about it... just thought i'd share that with everyone though;)

oh and if anyone can dig up the other post somehow... youve peaked my interest with that one :bounce: