Ever find something you didn’t want to find out in the woods?

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Lived near about 200K acres growing up that was an investment property. Never knew what you were going to find. But spread around a few SE states hunting public land is where most of these come from.

Pot field where I found out everyone of my hunting buddies had cataracts :bounce:

Dead body, check. Heart attack and fell out of the stand.

Shotgun leaning against a tree. Tried to find the owner (before social media) still have it.

Honda Accord on its side stripped down to nothing. No seats, not steering wheel, no motor, no nothing.

Man sleeping in my buddies 'cabin'. Ate all the can food left in camp.

Haven't deer hunted in years but about to get back with it on my final resting place. Hunting public or non public land will show you things that the trees see that no one else does.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Found a 12 foot ladder once. Got to look'n around and found out every tall tree in around 20 acres had a camo'd 5 gallon bucket up in the top with a rope tied down where one could reach it off of said ladder... don't know if every bucket had one (guess'n they did), but the one I checked had a 8+ foot pot plant in it. Put the ladder back where I found it and never went back.