Everything's Just Peachy....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Brined some big pork chops in apple juice, salt, sugar, garlic, and herbs/seasonings for a few hours; then grilled them up with some hickory smoke and topped them with some grilled balsamic glazed peaches and some oven-roasted herbed taters. Peoples, this was sure-nuff good.

peachchops.jpg

peachchops2.jpg

GA1dad

Brined some big pork chops in apple juice, salt, sugar, garlic, and herbs/seasonings for a few hours; then grilled them up with some hickory smoke and topped them with some grilled balsamic glazed peaches and some oven-roasted herbed taters. Peoples, this was sure-nuff good.

View attachment 979889

View attachment 979890

Man o man,,, I bet that was outstanding,, my hat's off to ya!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I think there should be a scientific study of your genetic makeup, specifically your metabolism. I would weigh 450 pounds if I ate what you did on a regular basis.
Peaches are vegetables. They are good for you.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks yum. I see your vegetables. Did you actually eat the thyme or just use it to pick your teeth?::ke:
I put a bunch of it in the brine, and threw the leftover sprigs on there to make it purty. :)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I think there should be a scientific study of your genetic makeup, specifically your metabolism. I would weigh 450 pounds if I ate what you did on a regular basis.
You're the one that flung the grilled peach craving on me to begin with.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Maaaaan! Those peaches set the whole thing off. Mrs. elfiii hit the truck farm stand Monday and brought home some Edistos. She's got boneless skinless serenading for me to toss on the Akorn tonight. I might have to put a peach on to go with mine.