Eyesight tanking advise on 22 scope recommendations

sleepr71

A compact,fixed,4X scope(duplex reticle) always seems to be the best on a .22 to me. Light,compact,and works out to 50-75 yds for Squirrel hunting/plinking. IF you need more magnification…I’d go with a 2-7X 32. Still relatively small/light & proportionate to the rifle. I would stay away from “Dot” style sights,if you need to make precision shots. Most of the “dots” are too big IMO & obscure smaller targets…and..they require batteries. Ever tried to use a red dot sight..with a dead battery..?Stick with a scope :)

BeerThirty

Might be a dumb question, but do you wear glasses or contacts?

I have a friend who absolutely despises going to doctors. Routinely complained about having a hard time seeing the knots he was tying while fishing. I asked him if he needed glasses and he balked at the idea. After several years he finally went in and wished he wouldn't have waited so long...

Gaswamp

Might be a dumb question, but do you wear glasses or contacts?

I have a friend who absolutely despises going to doctors. Routinely complained about having a hard time seeing the knots he was tying while fishing. I asked him if he needed glasses and he balked at the idea. After several years he finally went in and wished he wouldn't have waited so long...
I wear glasses to read and see close up but my distant vison is still good