Family Members looking for lease or club!!! Look!!!!!

Browning382

:flag: :flag: Me and my family are looking for land to lease or possibly club to join. We live in North Ga. and have currently lost our lease to some rich guy who came in and bought our leased land. We have every piece of equipment known to man that could be used for establishing feed plots ect....(tractors, bush hogs, dozers, bobcats...we live on a farm....) We are looking for land that has plenty of deer and especially turkey. There are 4 of us but I could get more to establish a new club if needed. We are trophy hunters not bambi killers and just enjoy the experience of being outdoors and spending time together. We are honest people who are looking for lease or land that does not have a lot of "drama" going on. We are also law abiding as I am a Police Officer (dont hold that against me :bounce: ) Please email me at tensley2546@alltel.net if you have anything. Also, we are looking for somewhere to turkey hunt if anyone has any land or openings. Any quality land in Ga. would be ok but prefer something close to home if possible...north of Atlanta.

Last edited:

Browning382

Also, to tell a little more about us.....we own a carpet business in Anderson SC and a few of us are out of town every week from Friday through Monday. So we would mostly be hunting through the weekdays when we are off and have time as we also have a farm to run here at home. In a nut shell.......we are busy people :banginghe but still like to hunt when we get a chance but you would probably hardly ever know we were even on your land/lease.

Latest posts