Fan, Beard and Feet Mount

Turkeytider

Anybody know of a supplier/company that produces a nice mounting plaque for a bird fan, beard(s) and feet? Not hard to find fan and beard. The feet are the issue. Thanks in advance guys for any help.

longbowdave1

Mountain Mike's Reproductions Beard Master Turkey Mounting kit. 17.99$ on amazon.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Nice. What did you do to cure the feet? I’m planning on doing something similar with barn wood. I’ve been saving beards and spurs for years in the freezer. It’s time to display this stuff. I’ve got feet from a good bird this year I want to keep whole. All the others I’m going to cut above and below the spur to display with the beard in a shotgun shell.

Wayne D Davis

Nice. What did you do to cure the feet? I’m planning on doing something similar with barn wood. I’ve been saving beards and spurs for years in the freezer. It’s time to display this stuff. I’ve got feet from a good bird this year I want to keep whole. All the others I’m going to cut above and below the spur to display with the beard in a shotgun shell.
I layed mine in a sunny window in my enclosed back porch/ utilityroom. Takes a while but that's all I did