Fawn age guesstimate?

Dupree

I assume this fawn I got a pic of on 7/4 is less than a week old?
Also still have pregnant does per pic yesterday. I just picked this land up for this year And I’m thinking thanksgiving or later will be prime for rut, even though it’s not what the “rut map” says. 30674BE2-C3C8-48E1-A227-0E82F8AFE742.jpeg3C80461A-E9B5-4315-855B-EB25AB9453C9.jpeg

lildorris00

I'm in Gordon county and in the same boat. Got my first fawn pic this week (although looks older than your pic) but have a few that still look pregnant. I am guessing late Nov early Dec

ucfireman

I would say trust the "Rut map" just remember that does come into heat at different times (over a few days) , and that not all get bred the first cycle.
My place most fawns drop 6-1-6. then another drop around 7-1-6, I really don't see many after that but I guess there could be a few later and I guess a few earlier but that is most.
Remember nature is not "always" its a most of the time type thing.

Dupree

I would say trust the "Rut map" just remember that does come into heat at different times (over a few days) , and that not all get bred the first cycle.
My place most fawns drop 6-1-6. then another drop around 7-1-6, I really don't see many after that but I guess there could be a few later and I guess a few earlier but that is most.
Remember nature is not "always" its a most of the time type thing.
Up until about a week ago, every do on cam appeared to be pregnant, but I haven’t had any feed out in a couple weeks so I have not been getting a ton of pics. There are minerals in the pines, and that opening has natural browse so I still have been getting daily pics just not a ton, and mostly the same few deer.