Filmed some videos for everyone's viewing pleasure :)

Kris87

To set the mood for y'all....my TV went out last night, and I'd just had a couple of adult beverages, so I figured it was prime time to shoot a couple backyard videos. That's when I do some fine shootin'....LOL. Anyway, here's a couple to laugh at. But on a serious note, I hope everyone will go out and practice. Go have some fun!

Sorry for the audio in the first one....it was windy as heck.

Second shot was a smoker shot! I had fun. :D

rjcruiser

You need a longer t shirt. ;)

The Fever

Nice Shots! After adding my new Trophy Ridge sight I have not had the time to get back in the rhythm. Hopefully I can start slinging them out to 60 myself. :flag:

Kris87

I'm going to plan another shoot at my house like we did back in '14. We missed last year but the first one we did was a lot of fun. We had some good long distance contests that night too. It will probably be in August after most everyone has pulled their bows out a couple weeks before season. :D

Brewskis

Nice shooting man. Especially at dusk. And good to see you're still shooting Hoyt. :cool:

Hope to make out there in August if another get-together works out.

uturn

Fine shootin!! I do me a lot a backyard shootin too...n a little sippin n grillin with it seems to go good together!

In flip flops as well!

I think the shirt is a Smedium...I just don't wear one! Course, I ain't shootin video for the whole world to see my soft white under belly neither..lol

Thank for sharing!!