Finally snagged a double

buckpasser

I’m only running 4 traps right now. I have a scent post on a field edge, a trench set at a road intersection, a dirt hole at an intersection, and turkey carcass set on a woods road. It has been a ghost town lately, but when the luck changes it goes from famine to feast. Yesterday morning’s check produced a nice bobcat on the turkey carcass, and today’s check had a young coyote male on the scent post and a large breeding female on the dirt hole. Couldn’t be prouder to remove the large predators right now. Here’s to hoping it gives a few more poults and fawns a chance to become adults!

9509FA64-D585-4EA0-93E4-77E4FFA5B12C.jpeg7816747D-E2D1-4113-A6D2-64353CADB26C.jpeg

buckpasser

Well done BP! I removed a link from the food chain last night myself. Love a caught coyote!

I hear you! It had been too long for me. I’ve been in a drought since last spring on the plantation! There are very few yotes anymore (per cameras and sign), but I’ve recently seen a couple trespassing. I think there’s one large male left out there right now. If I catch him I think I would be at absolute zero…for a brief moment.

Big7

The Oracle
Well done BP! I removed a link from the food chain last night myself. Love a caught coyote!
Me too.
Coyotes are hard on native wildlife.
So are Bobcats but I don't kill them. They are just to pretty.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Skitchem!