Fine supper last night made a fine lunch today

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I am a week back on keto after deer season and feel great! 1st off I only gained 6-8 lbs and as of today I am about where I was when I left. Life is good!

Baked stuffed chicken breasts. Stuffed them with spinach, cream cheese, mayo and hot rotel. Topped my bird with a spoon of the rotel and added a salad and some green beans cooked with a big ol spoon of bacon grease.

2nd pic is lunch right now at the store.
20211212_175225.jpg20211213_124921.jpg

slow motion

I am a week back on keto after deer season and feel great! 1st off I only gained 6-8 lbs and as of today I am about where I was when I left. Life is good!

Baked stuffed chicken breasts. Stuffed them with spinach, cream cheese, mayo and hot rotel. Topped my bird with a spoon of the rotel and added a salad and some green beans cooked with a big ol spoon of bacon grease.

2nd pic is lunch right now at the store.
View attachment 1122255View attachment 1122256
Food is looking good. Now about that cup. Do you have official LFTT gear? As they say "Inquiring minds want to know more." I know the forum has specific rules about how and where items are sold but maybe items traded for a donation? ;)

SC Hunter

@Jim Thompson looks awesome! My wife and I both lost a pile of weight first part of the year by just eating much better and I would go walk about 2 or 3 mornings a week. She got pregnant and I'm eating like she is and I've gained it all back. I can lose 20 pounds in a month or so just by eating right. I guess it's because I'm somewhat young still. I told Halley yesterday I'm fixing to go back to cooking different stuff for me and the boys and her whatever they want. I enjoyed the walking around at 200 instead of 225 or 230.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
@Jim Thompson looks awesome! My wife and I both lost a pile of weight first part of the year by just eating much better and I would go walk about 2 or 3 mornings a week. She got pregnant and I'm eating like she is and I've gained it all back. I can lose 20 pounds in a month or so just by eating right. I guess it's because I'm somewhat young still. I told Halley yesterday I'm fixing to go back to cooking different stuff for me and the boys and her whatever they want. I enjoyed the walking around at 200 instead of 225 or 230.

I can tell you that I aint hurting this deer season nearly as much as the last few. Between Jan18 and early Oct I dropped 63 lbs. Cant believe I literally carried around a 50lb sack of seed (and another 1/3 bag full) for the last few years.

Not that I am at my original goal weight, I have raised the bar and plan to drop another 20 for good.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

I have some LFTT swag from time to time. Should I order more I will reach out.

Latest posts