Fish North Georgia

CollinsCraft77

Hey guys, big Forum fan here. I wanted to invite all of you to check us out at Fish North Georgia on Fb, Instagram and our YouTube Channel. We have been serious now for about three months and we do videos and podcasts. We are growing fast and want to help build up the fishing community here in North Georgia. Our plans are eventually to get down south as well but you have to start somewhere. Check out our video and podcasts on YouTube. Be sure to subscribe and click the bell for notifications of future content. Our podcasts are also available on iTunes, Spotify, GooglePlay and more. If you have any suggestions for guests on future podcasts, please let us know. Also any local angler who would be interested in doing a technique specific video, we’d love to hear from you. For now enjoy this video we made about a local north Georgia fly guide. Thanks for your time and consideration.

CollinsCraft77

Thanks man! We appreciate it. We’ve got two podcasts in editing now. One with Ely Self, the North Hall fishing coach and Shan Orgorman. He’s got a biology degree from UGA with an emphasis on freshwater fish. Very interesting answers to some questions you wouldn’t expect.

Tonight I’m recording with Jim Harmon, or Lanier Jim as he is known to many, the owner of Lanier Baits and tomorrow night I’m recording with Rob Jordan of the FLW and Lanier guide. We have another How To video in editing as well. Lots coming up in the near future and scheduled all through 2020. So I appreciate the kind words and help us grow by word of mouth.

CollinsCraft77

Jocko, Check out our local angler video. Give me some feedback on that one. We have a bunch of these planned and if you have a technique or a local angler you’d like to see highlighted please let me know. But thanks for the kind words. Helps to have a partner in the film industry ??

Toasty

Dude, this is awesome! I’m on my second podcast, enjoyed the interview with Daniel and I’m on to Jimbo. Thanks for doing this, so excited to hear your future work (especially that UGA biologist).

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just gave the page a like. I’ll dig into it later.

CollinsCraft77

Great video,,,,would love to have you teach me how to fly fish,,,,subscribed,,,,thanks,,,,

Me too! Daniel is a guide BUT we are doing some instructional videos that will be on our YouTube Channel very soon about fly fishing. Thanks for subscribing

CollinsCraft77

Dude, this is awesome! I’m on my second podcast, enjoyed the interview with Daniel and I’m on to Jimbo. Thanks for doing this, so excited to hear your future work (especially that UGA biologist).

Thanks! One day I’ll figure out how to do a good interview. The Biologist podcast dropped last night. Very good info. Wait to you hear the next one with Lanier Jim (Jim Harmon). That man is some kind of funny and very smart

Toasty

Thanks! One day I’ll figure out how to do a good interview. The Biologist podcast dropped last night. Very good info. Wait to you hear the next one with Lanier Jim (Jim Harmon). That man is some kind of funny and very smart

I think you are doing well! I appreciate that you stepped out of your comfort zone to discuss fly fishing (which is my first passion).
I’ve been dying for some good and regular GA fishing podcasts for a very long time, thanks for making it happen for everyone.