Fishing Venice

CaptEddie

A friend of mine from Ga told me to check out this site. I am a full time captain from venice, La. (at least before the storms I was) I have been fishing down there full time for 8 years chasing yf tuna. Also a huge LSU fan and looking forward to our game with yall this year. I run around in a 36 palmetto.
Day2-006.jpg

Thats a pic of the biggest yf we have gotten on my boat,

Gaducker

You sell that tuna to the Japanese in helicoptors?

Last edited by a moderator:

pottydoc

What's up Eddie? You make it through the storms ok? Mike told me that there was more flooding from Ike going by in the Gulf than from Fay that hit you guys direct.

CaptEddie

Gustav totaled my truck out but other then that my area had no major problems. South la did get more flooding from IKE then gus though for some reason. Cant get down to venice right now due to hw 23 being under water.

t k

If any of you are planning to fish venice it will be hard to find a nicer guy or a better captain than eddie.We have fished with him over the last few years and have never been disappointed.It will be difficult to find someone who will work harder to make sure you have a good trip.I have had my butt kicked by good fish on his boat more times than I care to admit.I also wouldn't hold it against him that he is an LSU fan,he just doesn't know any better.:bounce:

These are a few of the fish we have caught with him.

Attachments

• DSC00500.JPG
    DSC00500.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC00505.JPG
    DSC00505.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC00543.JPG
    DSC00543.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 169