Florida Hunt"OSCEOLA GOES DOWN"

creekbender

Consider it done....
You want to post it on the bowhunting forum or shall I???

u can post it......
CALL IT CREEKBENDER'S 2008 BOWHUNT CHALLENGE
NO RULES .....
3 AWARDS GIVEN............MAYBE
( 3 SECTIONS)
1. UGLIEST DEER
2. SMALLEST DEER
3. MOST NASTIEST ENTRANCE AND EXIT HOLE

K80

Exactly. I understand that they wouldn't count the entire length as you can't see the beginning of the tape but I don't see why they won't count what they CAN see. Something is better than nothing.

Congrats on the bird.

Robert

After going back and looking at the original post in the challenge thread I don't think the spurs is what is disqualifying the bird, I think it is the beard.

Creekbender, I don't think anyone is out to get the .410 coalition. Most of the post I've read about Daddy Rabbit and the .410 Coalition people seem to have a great deal of respect for yalls rabbit hunting abilities and the stories that follow the hunts.

That is a very nice bird whether it makes the challenge or not.

creekbender

Creekbender, I don't think anyone is out to get the .410 coalition. Most of the post I've read about Daddy Rabbit and the .410 Coalition people seem to have a great deal of respect for yalls rabbit hunting abilities and the stories that follow the hunts.

That is a very nice bird whether it makes the challenge or not.

oh i know they aint , what i said at the time i was just going at ballground that was all , thanks for understanding the whole situation

curtis lowe

i just now found this thread.
ballground great turkey.
so,it looks like that the coalition is runing the challenge this year,even going to make the rules and everything.well im a 410 member and im going to make the first rule anyone with the name NOTNKSNEMOR is automaticly disqualified.

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Let it die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact is Ballground killed a good turkey.Congrats!
Curtis Lowe has killed 2 good turkey's.Congrats
I am taking my new x-force Sunday morning,getting ready for bow season!!!!!!!!!!!