Fort Stewart

IFLY4U

Our group will be there on 16 Feb for 5 days of hunting. We usually go in March but last year it was African hot during that time.

Hillbilly stalker

Not sure what that is.
It’s a bunch of you tubers who get together and saddle hunt hogs together at Ft. Stewart. They show different rigs and methods of climbing methods along with showing new gear. Catman , the hunting public DIY Sportsman and guys like that. I’m pretty sure it’s a closed or “ invite only” deal. They camp , film and hunt hogs, there are some good videos that come from it that Ive seen.

HardlyHangin

It’s a bunch of you tubers who get together and saddle hunt hogs together at Ft. Stewart. They show different rigs and methods of climbing methods along with showing new gear. Catman , the hunting public DIY Sportsman and guys like that. I’m pretty sure it’s a closed or “ invite only” deal. They camp , film and hunt hogs, there are some good videos that come from it that Ive seen.

I think its going to be way down from years past, but it sounds like they are still doing it. I was going to but decided to go to nwtf in Nashville that weekend instead

Mattval

What? Catman and The Hunting Public are coming down here?
Where do I find out more information about this?

HardlyHangin

What? Catman and The Hunting Public are coming down here?
Where do I find out more information about this?

I don't know if they're coming this year, catman had been before but i don't think anyone from tethrd is going. I do think Dan at ewo is planning on coming so he might bring some stuff.

Check out saddlehunter.com