Friday the 13th of January 2006

H

HT2

Al........

That is very cool my friend!!!!!!!

A milestone indeed.......... I just hope I make it to that point and I'm still in one piece and able to stand up straight.......

Now we are really gonna have a hard time keepin' you off of Woody's........

Congrats my friend!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

HuntinRebel3

Al, congrats!! I am looking forward to that day myself. I ain't getting there no time soon unless I win the lottery!!!!!!!!!

sweatequity

congratulations

I will be at hard labor creek smoking a few deer I hope!!!

georgiaboy

Congratulations on a well-earned reward. I wonder if some folks in my generation could make it 3 years to retirement...

UGAalum13

Congrats Al!

With all of that free time, you might be able to get yourself a 12 pointer next year! :rofl:

Burl E.

gobblinglawyer said:
GA NWTF State Chapter meeting at Unicoi State Park? :huh:
Me, too. Got 2 tables one for our calls and one for OC.

Al33

UGAalum13 said:
Congrats Al!

With all of that free time, you might be able to get yourself a 12 pointer next year! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You so funny. :bounce:

Thanks all, I truly appreciate the well wishes. :)

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats Al.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
When I retired a few years ago

I have no plans of ever being employed again, and God willing, I will not.

I had plans to do a few small jobs as I would have all of that time on my hands, .... Well... I still may do that when and if I can find the time ;)

Congrats Al, and enjoy :clap:

B

Bowbender

AL, this is great news my friend. Very happy for you, congrats....... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Congratulations, Al. Hope you have many years of retirment and enjoying those Grandkids. :yeah:

TurkeyCreek

Al,

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.

Hope you get to spend many years of doing what you enjoy doing!!!!! :banana:

Woodsong

That is great Al!!!!

Now you can start working on that archery golf course you have been dreaming about!

:)

fredw

Retired Moderator
Hey Al

This old retiree is looking for fishing partners during the week ::ke:

Congratulations.....it's a great life.

Toffy

Congrats Al

I knew Lockheed before they had a cat house on the place. Congrats on a great accomplishment!

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Congratulations Al, I wish you the best as you certainly deserve it.... :cheers:

Now you want have any excuse to come and go fishing with us, though you just thought you were busy before wait till you retire... :bounce:

Havana Dude

Causeeeee...........

its the day before my B-day? What ya'll gettin me?

southernclay

That's awesome Al. Judging from your many talents I believe you will keep yourself busy still. Congrats

Jody Hawk

Al33 said:
Sorry folks, not really a fair question, only a few might get the answer. :eek:

It is going to be a benchmark day in my life. I have held a job since I was 14 years old (43 years), and by far, most of those years I was in some sort of uniform. Well, come January 13th, I will be officially retired from Lockheed after nearly 26 years of service there. I have no plans of ever being employed again, and God willing, I will not. ::; I selected the date this morning.

I am really looking forward to more hunting, more fishing, more sleeping late, and loving my granddaughters to death. :D It's exciting and a little sad at the same time, but I know in my heart I'm gonna love it.

Just wanted to share in my excitement with all my Woodyite friends. You have meant a lot to me this past four years. Being retired, you may get a little tired of me though. :bounce:

Thanks all,

Congratulations Al !!!! Just in time for turkey season. Now get down here and let's catch some crappie and chase some critters !!!!! :D