FS Forum Shutting Down

Big7

The Oracle
As of July 6th the Floridasportsman Forum will be shutting down. So not only will we be driving up your deer lease prices with all our “big money” expect an influx of Florida boys on your favorite forum!
I was on that forum for many years. Did they say why it was going down?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Hate to see it...
I made a couple of fishing connections on there a few years back...

Core Lokt

Met a lot of good people that many have become friends at the NW Bash over the years. I missed it this year, first one on 15+ years.

I don't visit it much, gotten pretty dead in the last few years.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
As of July 6th the Floridasportsman Forum will be shutting down. So not only will we be driving up your deer lease prices with all our “big money” expect an influx of Florida boys on your favorite forum!

Bring 'em on. If they can take the heat in the Deer Hunting and Sports forums we'll let 'em stay. :bounce:

Lukikus2

Met a lot of good people that many have become friends at the NW Bash over the years. I missed it this year, first one on 15+ years.

I don't visit it much, gotten pretty dead in the last few years.

I was a lurker over there. Not every thing was G rated and the political thread was like reading Greek. Lol.

My first forum was BigBend Fishing. I see it’s now back up and Tom Keels is basically running it. I still have a folder of converted #’s from Captain Ken from Lowrance to gps. Good memories.

Lukikus2

Hasn't it been dead for years? A guy on the site pestered me for a number, I gave it to him, and it had 3-4 boats on the spot the next weekend. Last number I gave out and a good lesson learned.

Typical FS thread. :LOL:
The campfire could use some storm trooper pics though. Not sure the hot babe threads would last long.