Gators really suck

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Missouri should already have won with a last minute field goal. Missed and a minute plus left to go. Mullet elects to play for OT. 16 to 16 ????

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Chomp chomp.... MO put the bootheel in Mullen's butt ?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Fighting Mullenlicks 2-6 in sec play this year. Wins against UT and Vandy. (that means thy lost to Mizz and USCe among others?)

kingfish

Suck Diddly Uck. My Gators are now staring into the abyss completely lost. Wheels came off with the blocked field goal TD return against Kentucky and the parts just keep falling off.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Could not happen to a more deserving bunch........ I hope the Noles hang a hundred on them.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I'm always happy to see the goobers lose, but the way Mullen managed that last minute of game was absolutely shameful! They had plenty of time to try and get down the field to attempt a game winning field goal, but instead, took their chance in winning in OT. They deserved to lose after such a ridiculous coaching decision. And I honestly wonder if Mullen may have already been fired recently, but it's being kept under wraps. He just didn't seem himself today.

I pick at you Gators all in good fun, but I've been where you're at and it does suck. All teams will go through this at some time. I don't care who they are. Y'all keep your heads up. I'll try not to pick at you too much. But I can't make any promises on that. :bounce:

:cheers:

MCBUCK

But they gots that moral victory against Bama...

MudDucker

Staff member
They should have hired Gus as an asst., as long as he agreed to bring his bus aka convict tran to Gainesville.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I was going to pick that as my upset game of the week