Gators recruiting

bullgator

I know it’s a long time until any of these guys actually sign, and a lot can change before then, but our recruiting is looking up. With the latest verbal of a 4* CB we jumped Bama for the #3 spot at this time. Of course it would be a couple of years before the results show up on the field.

Go Gators!…….chomp chomp

TinKnocker

It will be interesting to see how many of these commitments stick. I saw a few days ago they have like 4 of the top 100 linebackers. Impressive hail, I don't think all 4 of them stay committed through signing day.

bullgator

It will be interesting to see how many of these commitments stick. I saw a few days ago they have like 4 of the top 100 linebackers. Impressive hail, I don't think all 4 of them stay committed through signing day.
I agree. I thought the same thing with Georgia getting several high ranked RBs.

TinKnocker

I agree. I thought the same thing with Georgia getting several high ranked RBs.
DB seems to be the group GA stacks too deep to keep them all. They have relatively few RB transfer out.

walukabuck

Nice to see for a change. Napier is attempting to build this thing from the ground up the right way. It's a very hard thing to do this day and age. Hoping to see signs of improvement over next 2 seasons. The schedule is brutal both years so we may not see a ton of improvement in the record. A mildly competent defense would be a nice start.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member