**** General Weather Discussion Thread #8 2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey30725

Extremes. Lot's of extremes. Quick shots, mainly warm with deep quick shots. CAD... One good ice storm, NW GA will have best chance of snow.

There. Done. Saved me a bunch of time.

The no-snow dome will meet it's match, thus saith DDD.

smokey30725

The people of Walker County appreciate it!

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
If you plan on hunting the weekend after Thanksgiving it could be a little blustery and cold. High temps might not make it out of the 40's that Saturday. It's days like that I get one of the stick on heating pads for your low back. Keeps your vitals warm for hours and helps circulate warm blood through your body.

This is the CFS model for early morning, 7ish. Of course, this is not a forecast, too many days out to be accurate, but it is indicative of the change in pattern that will be happening starting that week.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/t...-hip-large/extra-large/ID=prod5934383-product

sfct.conus.png

The following weekend could be even colder.

sfct.conus.png

smokey30725

It's November and nearly 80 degrees again. Come on fall, do your thing!

DCHunter

I was supposed to have this whole week off work. But when I saw the weather report, I decided to go ahead and work yesterday and today and use those vacation days next Monday and Tuesday instead.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Hope they get your order correct. We don't need any more 80 degree days with 70% humidity until next June.:banana::cheers:
Well, I can't guaranty that, this is Georgia afterall.
But if you like cold, we got some sho nuff stuff gonna be cycling through over the next month or so.

southGAlefty

Got a hunting trip planned to my favorite WMA the second weekend of December, man it'd be awesome if we actually got cold weather for it one time!

Status
Not open for further replies.