Georgia targets see 'something special happening in Athens'

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I need to update my figures because I was not counting the ties they forfeited.

SpotandStalk

Go Dawgs watching "Noles" come to the aid of Bammers.?

I'm just curious as to what happened to make them forfeit 35 games. Most of the games I've seen that were forfeited were in the article i posted and something about textbooks???

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I'm just curious as to what happened to make them forfeit 35 games. Most of the games I've seen that were forfeited were in the article i posted and something about textbooks???

Don't know a thing about it. But Im pretty sure if it had been something similar aimed at us, you wouldn't care, you'd just pile on, no questions asked. But that's cool.

Go Dawgs watching FSU investigations on behalf of Bammer fans.

SpotandStalk

Don't know a thing about it. But Im pretty sure if it had been something similar aimed at us, you wouldn't care, you'd just pile on, no questions asked. But that's cool.

Go Dawgs watching FSU investigations on behalf of Bammer fans.

In on a positive path here brother. I was curious as to what the allegations were as obviously they were before my time. Fans of ANY team accusing another team of cheating, after having boosters paying players, is actually comical. ???

SpotandStalk

Lump in players getting textbooks for friends, having tutors test for athletes, players receiving cars from boosters....

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
In on a positive path here brother. I was curious as to what the allegations were as obviously they were before my time. Fans of ANY team accusing another team of cheating, after having boosters paying players, is actually comical. ???

Yeah I don't care about any of that. If anybody here really thinks their players aren't being paid, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn and you can buy that sucker tonight.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
2005 UA forfeited all 10 wins.
2006 UA forfeited all 6 wins
2005 UA forfeited 5 wins.

Just to get started, again I did not start this and dont like typing up, but like I said when people attack UGA, thinking that their teams is some kinda of a perfect program, I report facts, that prove that it is not true.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Just to get started, again I did not start this and dont like typing up, but like I said when people attack UGA, thinking that their teams is some kinda of a perfect program, I report facts, that prove that it is not true.

Facts and the truth to these clowns is like kryptonite. They deal in opinion
stated as facts.

SpotandStalk

So it involves the textbooks. It may not have been the moral thing to do, but I dont see how a student athlete giving/selling an improperly obtained textbook, equates to more wins on the field.

It's about on par with saying Uga cheated after Aj Green received compensation for signing autographs. Which imo, is a bunch of horse hockey as well.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I hate to see the constant fussing and fighting. Please stop! It’s tearing this forum apart limb by limb. Go Dawgs!

limb by limb as in a toomer tree?

BamaGeorgialine

2018 - UGA 23 BAMA - 26 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP 1/8/18

2018 - UGA 28 BAMA - 35 SEC CHAMPIONSHIP 11/29/18

For UGA to suck as bad as y'all say we do BAMA sure does have a hard time defeating us!
Ha ha! Defeating us! I've never said that Bama doesn't struggle against lesser competition before. Heck, Aaron Murray pulled up his skirt and almost got us one time. You'll get there eventually and you can hammer me with the 'I told you so'. Bring it on when it happens, I can take it

BamaGeorgialine

What was in the textbooks? Must have been something about how to whoop your SEC competition year in and year out. I'd think Kirby would have saved one and read it himself. Guess not. He must be a very ethical man. Not a great coach but a great dude. Richt wasn't great but, he was ethical as well. I see a trend

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Ha ha! Defeating us! I've never said that Bama doesn't struggle against lesser competition before. Heck, Aaron Murray pulled up his skirt and almost got us one time. You'll get there eventually and you can hammer me with the 'I told you so'. Bring it on when it happens, I can take it

Take a deep breath buddy it’s going to be fine.?

BamaGeorgialine

I'm trying but, sometimes some things are so funny that it's hard to catch your breath. My wife does yoga every night. Maybe I'll put on my Bama jersey and give it a shot. Nah, it's more fun to watch her