Georgia Trappers Assn Annual Convention Sept. 16-17, 2022

Hal Bridges

Place: Laurens County Sportsman's Club
304 Sportsman's Club Rd
Dublin. GA 31049

Vendors open up at 8:00 and demos start at 8:30 and run till 5:30 on Friday. Saturday runs till early afternoon. Some of the vendors are Paul Dobbins, Southern Snares, Down South Trappers and more. Demos will include coyote sets, beaver snaring and sets, fox and otter sets, trap prep, skinning, and more. Check out the GTA Facebook page or the GTA web page for more info or ask on here.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Getting me to commit to anything any more is next to impossible but I`m gonna try my best to attend this one.
Dang Nic. I thought I didn’t remember posting that till I realize you did. It goes for me for sure.

buckpasser

FWIW I will be attending on Friday though. I’d love to meet any of my GON brethren that I can. I have only EVER met two other members that I wasn’t related to or already a close friend with.

Mattval

Place: Laurens County Sportsman's Club
304 Sportsman's Club Rd
Dublin. GA 31049

Vendors open up at 8:00 and demos start at 8:30 and run till 5:30 on Friday. Saturday runs till early afternoon. Some of the vendors are Paul Dobbins, Southern Snares, Down South Trappers and more. Demos will include coyote sets, beaver snaring and sets, fox and otter sets, trap prep, skinning, and more. Check out the GTA Facebook page or the GTA web page for more info or ask on here.
This is close enough for me!