Gettin it RIGHT! Drivelah #229

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Our Vet also diagnosed Susie with a sore throat. Dawn brings home a gallon of ice cream for her. :huh:facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
good morning quack and Rutt

have a cup and quit wondering

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to you Gobblin, Blood and to the rest of the tired, sleepy, over-worked, and under-paid Drivelers.

I'm going to spend some time away from home this weekend as I need a mental break of sorts.

I need to drink a cup or three of your fresh brewed coffee Gobblin and add a little breakfast along with that and hopefully, I will be fully awake soon. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Be back in a few minutes to check out whatever else is going on.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Slept in a little late this Mornin, that steroid shot had me jacked a little bit. Feel 10x better too.

glue bunny

Good morning my beautiful peeples! Let's have at it an get this day done!

Hope all the woody's family have a safe Memorial Day weekend

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mid-mornin. Fixing yo head out and do some shopping for vaca. :banana:
Won't need to get any souvenirs from da beach. I just ordered a seashell themed outdoor fountain.facepalm:
My friend we visited in St. Augustine had a 6 ft. outdoor fountain in her screened patio and it was so nice hearing the waterfall while relaxing with a drank. Mine aint no 6ft. tall, but I'll get the same effect. :bounce: Next thing you know I'll take up yoga.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jag and I sitting on on the deck on this beautiful day killing off the rest of the crawfish, taters, corn, and andouille. I placed them all in a big two level double boiler and steamed the just enough to heat them up.

Perfecto and a great setting today outdoors.

:cheers:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Jag and I sitting on on the deck on this beautiful day killing off the rest of the crawfish, taters, corn, and andouille. I placed them all in a big two level double boiler and steamed the just enough to heat them up.

Perfecto and a great setting today outdoors.

The pool is cool, but I'm gonna get on a float and dare the water to touch me. :bounce::bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The pool is cool, but I'm gonna get on a float and dare the water to touch me. :bounce::bounce:

I'm going to get behind the walk behind and go up to the ol home place, pick u stick, and now with Jag. facepalm:

Would be nice to have pool to dive into afterwards! :cool:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Pools are nice but a lot of work. Not sure I would ever put another in.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm going to get behind the walk behind and go up to the ol home place, pick u stick, and now with Jag. facepalm:

Would be nice to have pool to dive into afterwards! :cool:

The water didn't take my dare, but it was quite refreshing after taking hot cloths out of da dryer. :D
Might get back in. :clap:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Pools are nice but a lot of work. Not sure I would ever put another in.

Whatchutalkinbout. Mine aint no work at all.:huh:
Ours is getting on up in age, but H22 says it's the best $$ we eva spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.