Glock 43 Clone Build

JustinR06

Yes, and I have a Dagger G19 clone.

But on this one I want to do the full assembly, even it it costs a bit more.
How do you like your g19 sized dagger. I've been considering that or a micro simply because of how cheap you can get one with threaded barrel & optics cut.

transfixer

I'm curious what you come up with, be sure to keep us updated, I bought a few of those P80 kits before they were outlawed, I much prefer the straighter grip angle on those and the ones like you ordered, I can tell you from experience, don't bother with the generic trigger kits available from various places, either opt for one of the higher dollar brand name trigger assemblies, or just get a factory Glock assembly and polish and tune it. the no names are generally terrible in regards to the way they feel and also the way they fit in the frames

Gator89

I'm curious what you come up with, be sure to keep us updated, I bought a few of those P80 kits before they were outlawed, I much prefer the straighter grip angle on those and the ones like you ordered, I can tell you from experience, don't bother with the generic trigger kits available from various places, either opt for one of the higher dollar brand name trigger assemblies, or just get a factory Glock assembly and polish and tune it. the no names are generally terrible in regards to the way they feel and also the way they fit in the frames

I splurged on a Johnny Glock trigger kit.

The slide is a Zaffiri Precision.

davidhelmly

Thinking about ordering the complete gun with holosun already on it for 499 while its in stock. The micros seem to go fast.
That is the most inexpensive way to do, you save $60+ by ordering with the Holoson on it as opposed to buying with no optic and adding later.

Gator89

That is the most inexpensive way to do, you save $60+ by ordering with the Holoson on it as opposed to buying with no optic and adding later.

But I end up, buying aftermarket parts and "upgrading".

I have 4 Ruger MK's, a TX22 and a Browning Buckmark and I have added either Tandemkross or Volquartsen parts to all of them. I put a Ghost disconnector and a PolyDat trigger in my G44.

So buying the individual parts for the subject of the thread is not costing me that much extra.