Go fill your tanks

bilgerat

Senior
Storm in the gulf is blowing up , slowing down and headed to the texas coast, yall know they gonna use it for a excuse for gas prices to go up

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I payed $1.96 for diesel the other day at my local Kroger. Got .40 cents off to. Gas is the same price around here now

Redbow

Gas is up and down around our area sometimes it jumps up to 20 cents higher per gallon for a few days then back down again..I ain't complaining I still remember when it was over 4 bucks per gallon for a while. Sooner or late it might jump back to 4 bucks or more again..

GoldDot40

Storm in the gulf is blowing up , slowing down and headed to the texas coast, yall know they gonna use it for a excuse for gas prices to go up
Please don't even joke about this.

This right here is the reason for gas shortages. When people rush out and buy up a lot of gas, the demand goes up...the price goes up. Usually stores run out because they sell out before the truck can get there...but when people show up to a station that's out, they assume there's a legitimate shortage. Then the panic buying starts.

I am a fuel tanker driver. I am a little sensitive about these things.

Core Lokt

People aren't going crazy here yet with gas/diesel thank God. That storm is way away. Panic and knee jerk buying hurts everyone.

I try to keep at least one vehicle full at all times these days.
Anybody else notice how if the towel heads get upset about something oil/gas prices go up because we get most of our oil from the Saudis then a storm hits the gulf and wait prices go up because all our oil comes from the gulf?

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Just filled up all the vehicles and five 55 gallon drums.
Thanks for the heads up.

I made myself a fuel farm outta six 300 gallon water totes in the yard.

I filled my five 55 gallon drums with Remington Thunderbolt .22's.

To heck with gas I’m gonna go buy a 100 pack of toilet paper .

Pfft...100 rolls? I got me a 40' High Cube fulla TP!

Working toward another one full of hand sanitizer...

Won't sleep till I have it.

I'm a nervous wreck....o_O:bounce:

cramer

I made myself a fuel farm outta six 300 gallon water totes in the yard.

I filled my five 55 gallon drums with Remington Thunderbolt .22's.

Pfft...100 rolls? I got me a 40' High Cube fulla TP!

Working toward another one full of hand sanitizer...

Won't sleep till I have it.

I'm a nervous wreck....o_O:bounce:

Cut the grass , only thing you forgot