GON subscribers

jbird1

After several decades of subscribing, I still enjoy it. My favorite section these days is the flashback section that goes back 10 and 20 years.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I like it. There's still plenty of good content and you're never too old to learn something new.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I like it. It could do with a little less deer horns, but it's a good magazine.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I enjoy mine. I like the fishing articles. Dont read much about Deer or Turkey hunting.

jigman29

I haven't subscribed in 10 or more years. I do wish the fall fiction series was on here to read, other than that I don't really look at them anymore. Fur fish game and backwoodsman are the only magazines I read these days. But the cost is so high I seldom buy those either.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Just got my renewal notice yesterday, not sure what I will do yet. My boys love the fall fiction, so I may keep it for them.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Still get it
I think the forum is way better for learning because of the different people in different situations that answer questions, And sometimes we can have a grown up discussion about things.
But I'll always be a subscriber, just in case one of those mystical Wilkes or Banks county truck bucks walk by me or my family while deer huntin!

joepuppy

I got it for a little over 10 years, then I dropped due to not having as much time. I'll still grab a copy here and there, but it's very random. I gave away a huge stack of old GON mags a while back because they had piled up around the house. The new owner was glad to get them.

jbird1

Just flipped through the latest issue...looks like they're going back 30 years now in the Days GON by section! In fact, I think I may remember that Worth county Booner from '88. Good Stuff!

ryanh487

I subscribed for about a year but never had time to sit and read the magazines in peace and quiet so I didn't renew.