Gon Jinx

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Long time member from before the "crash" but seldom post just read. I tried to post a classified over the weekend and got a "invalid / expired" notification ! Well I've been a subscriber for ever and never let it run out,checked my last issue and it stated "17 issues remaining" . Mike in customer service corrected everything for me super fast and I posted my ad . Wednesday 3/20 I decided to change the ad and remove the old ad and the Gon app had kicked me out again! Well Mike got me back on again this AM but I think I'm jinxed wonder how long it will keep me in the system this time:eek:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Think of it like this Eddy. Remember a couple months ago your wife asked you to clean out the garage and you didn't? Then all of a sudden you started coming home to half cooked meals of things she knows you don't particularly care for, while she has a salad? And then one day out of the blue you decide to clean the garage and magically the next night you come home to your favorite meal perfectly cooked? Think of this like that.

This is the staffs way of subtly telling you " Hey!!! We can't afford to keep the lights on around here for a bunch of looky-loos. Time to boost that post count a bit bud." And lo and behold, it worked! Here you are.

Not really. Just kidding. Hope someone gets your issue worked out soon.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Think of it like this Eddy. Remember a couple months ago your wife asked you to clean out the garage and you didn't? Then all of a sudden you started coming home to half cooked meals of things she knows you don't particularly care for, while she has a salad? And then one day out of the blue you decide to clean the garage and magically the next night you come home to your favorite meal perfectly cooked? Think of this like that.

This is the staffs way of subtly telling you " Hey!!! We can't afford to keep the lights on around here for a bunch of looky-loos. Time to boost that post count a bit bud." And lo and behold, it worked! Here you are.

Not really. Just kidding. Hope someone gets your issue worked out soon.
:rolleyes:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
well -------------------- :rolleyes:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Reactions: Dub

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I think so let me check

• Haha
Reactions: Dub