Gone With the Wind MOVIE

Cmp1

BANNED
I've seen gone with the wind a few times. For the era of production, I think it was done nicely.... a long drawn out show, however.

ET... a long forgotten movie. Didn't care for it much.

Sound of music?? No way. If I'm gonna watch a musical, there better be scantily dressed women and vertical brass poles involved
? ? ? ?

specialk

seen gwtw....never saw star wars or e.t. though,......

specialk

had a buddy of mine's wife wanted to get away from home one weekend. there's a large city about 80 miles from ''home'' that's got a small mall, big theater and plenty of bars and restaurants. they take off after work on a friday and plan on coming home sunday morning. they go to the theater sat nite and look at all the movie posters and try to pick one out, not knowing anything about any current movies.....they saw the poster for a nice looking western and decided to try it........yep you guessed it.....brokeback mnt.....that was 15 yrs ago....they've never went back to see any movie......

zedex

Gator Bait
had a buddy of mine's wife wanted to get away from home one weekend. there's a large city about 80 miles from ''home'' that's got a small mall, big theater and plenty of bars and restaurants. they take off after work on a friday and plan on coming home sunday morning. they go to the theater sat nite and look at all the movie posters and try to pick one out, not knowing anything about any current movies.....they saw the poster for a nice looking western and decided to try it........yep you guessed it.....brokeback mnt.....that was 15 yrs ago....they've never went back to see any movie......
Never saw it, dont intend on it.
Leave it to pervywood to gay up real men.
If America had to rely on girly men to settle the country, we'd all be worried about our hairdos, nail polish, boots.... can you imagine some macho, super masculine looking man prancing around in pink and purple cowboy boots and his neckerchief draped over his new perm out trying break horses and rounding up cattle???
John Wayne would be JohnnyBoy and instead of "the Duke", perhaps it would be "Sugar Britches".
Instead of gunslingers, we'd have "the fastest pedicurist of the west".
Tents wouldn't be as we know them. They'd be brightly colored and look like a gypsy tent..
I'll stop at this. I gotta call my therapist

NOYDB

BANNED
I've seen in the theater every movie posted here so far. And hundreds of others.

But of them all to me the best was-

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

So many these days are remakes. Saw a trailer for a remake of Alien. They tried but the starlet doing the Sigourney Weaver part didn't have the chops.

calibob1

COMMIE LOVER TROLL
Was In The Heat of The Night done true to form?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
What something to stick in your brain try eight hours of "it's a small world after all".
Really?! You just had to post that! It'll still be running through my head at daylight! ??

NOYDB

BANNED
I'm sorry.

When I worked at Disney during the summer hours they claimed over 13,000 young people were on payroll. Half female. Everyday I went to work with 6,000 +/- young females from all over. It was great.

At it's a small world most of the cast was female and I was outnumbered. Not that I minded.
I was a certified area trainer. And was trained, and could train, on all the attractions.

The water at it's a small world was only waist deep and if it went down I was expected to jump in an wade the boats around to exit point so the guests could get out. The females would help the guests out and guide them thru the walkways to the exits. Didn't happen often. Durn song would still play.

The power would go out and the song was on battery and would still play. There was a master switch where opening shift would turn the tape on and at closing it could be turned off.

The cast hated that song and being caught humming it would get you ostracized.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
When I worked at Disney during the summer hours they claimed over 13,000 young people were on payroll. Half female. Everyday I went to work with 6,000 +/- young females from all over. It was great.

At it's a small world most of the cast was female and I was outnumbered. Not that I minded.
I was a certified area trainer. And was trained, and could train, on all the attractions.

The water at it's a small world was only waist deep and if it went down I was expected to jump in an wade the boats around to exit point so the guests could get out. The females would help the guests out and guide them thru the walkways to the exits. Didn't happen often. Durn song would still play.

The power would go out and the song was on battery and would still play. There was a master switch where opening shift would turn the tape on and at closing it could be turned off.

The cast hated that song and being caught humming it would get you ostracized.
I had friends that worked there (back in 80) we would get in free and flirt with all the girls working there. I remember the first time I went to the under ground level, folks don't realize just how big that place is!!

NOYDB

BANNED
I had friends that worked there (back in 80) we would get in free and flirt with all the girls working there. I remember the first time I went to the under ground level, folks don't realize just how big that place is!!

The costumes we wore we changed into in a locker room. If you were so inclined you could call out "where was the party". Then be giving an invite and directions. I spent an entire week at parties sleeping on couches or the floors. My mom called the state patrol looking for me.

I worked there for over seven years. '73 to '80. It was fun.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
The costumes we wore we changed into in a locker room. If you were so inclined you could call out "where was the party". Then be giving an invite and directions. I spent an entire week at parties sleeping on couches or the floors. My mom called the state patrol looking for me.

I worked there for over seven years. '73 to '80. It was fun.
We lived in Ocoee. Heck I think we went there at least 3 nights a week back then.