Good sized boar Sat. in between showers

2-shot

The rain had just stopped Saturday morning when we started and came a storm as soon as we locked the gate to head home. I had one of my Jagd terriers and my patterdale. The other guy had some bulldog/ birdog x's that had never been on a hog in the wild and one mountain curr that had experience. He also had a new catchdog(pitbull) that had never seen a hog and was almost against getting in on the action at 1st but he finally got on it after a few attempts and then he done good. That boar couldn't hardly shake my little jagdterrier and my patterdale would get tossed chest high and as soon as his feet hit the ground he'd be back on the hog again. We had a good time, it was just 2 adults and my 2 boys so we also had lots of work without the atv there.

2-shot

If someone wants to send me a pm with their phone number then I can text them some pictures to load on here, otherwise maybe I can get my wife to post them later on, thanks.

cuda67bnl

the pics.......

Attachments

• pig.jpg
    pig.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 656
  • pig2.jpg
    pig2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 657
  • pig3.jpg
    pig3.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 634

cuda67bnl

Looks like a great way to spend the day between rain storms.

nkbigdog

Ya done good!! like seeing the boys there know they have the fever...Congrats:cool:

HawgWild23

good hog. like seeing Kids getting it done.

2-shot

Thanks for the comments everyone, Hogwild 80, there ain't no hogs around here, I have to travel a little ways to get on them.

2-shot

Mtn bucks, I haven't had these dogs long enough to say for sure which I like the best. The Patterdale is David Mason's stock and about as gritty as the jags but minds a lil better. I've got another jag that is very gritty, minds pretty good, but constantly wants to fight my other female jag (she don't bother the patterdale) so she may be up for sale if I can't break her from it.