Gotta shout out!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So after a lot of adjustments to the new bow, I started getting some fraying on my string beside my peep. I called Mitch in canton and discussed my situation. It was gonna be an expensive day to replace the string but I headed that way. I hated to change the string(even though I dont like it much) on a new bow.
I walk in and there is a full size Bigfoot right there in the middle of a jammed pack full of everything you need archery shop. At this point, I already knew I was supposed to visit this establishment. I hand my bow to Mitch and he Looks it over as I talked. Then he says to me, “I don’t know that I’d replace it”. He trims it up, straightened my peep, and puts me at ease. I can’t believe his guy just talked me outta replacing my bowstring! As I’m about to leave I find “half-out“ inserts and all Kinds of stuff! He’s got it all. I was so excited to leave with my bow in hand, I had to buy something. I bought this sweet wrist strap since I didn’t care for cord that was on it.
I am kind of kicking myself for not going ahead and having him put that QAD fall away rest on it…….I already know I’ll be back to have him put one on. Cannot say enough about what a great experience I had and I know I’ll be back!

Gbr5pb

Shot DXT this morning peep in a different place every shot. Tried every method I know gave up went to Mitch’s. His helper looked at it says D loop twisted twisted D loop around itself. Don’t know how ain’t long enough for that but lined up perfect no charge!