Grady County

GaFlLine

Its on near Bishops... Saw a pack of 4 Bucks chasing 1 doe this morning. 2 looked to be shooters all out of bow range 80-90 yards. Going back this PM

Bullhound

I'll be headed out in a few for an evening hunt...hopefully I'll see something with this overcast and rain coming tomorrow.

tiddybream

Still chasing in Whigham. I had a 6 pt. chase 3 does by me on Sat. morning. I found some new scrapes and some of the ones that had been dormant were freshened back up. Today is the Lord's day but get at it as soon as you can!!!

Bullhound

Been out of service most of the weekend. Saw two does Friday evening. Ended up hurting my back somehow climbing in the stand so the only other hunt I did was yesterday afternoon. The wind was howling and didn't see a thing. Hope to be back at it soon...time is running out!

joedublin

Last week's trail camera finally had an interesting photo...several deer but one special one of a big, over 200 lb., buck with 10points and about a 19-20 inch spread. Trouble is he's doing his wandering around at 4 o'clock in the morning. Maybe a hot doe will wake him up at a better time next weekend.

southGAlefty

Went with my little sister-in-law this afternoon. Had the best hunt of the year. Got the slip out on us by a nice 8 pointer way too close for comfort right after we got set down. He snuck in on us from the wrong side for her to shoot and got close enough I could spit on him before he figured us out. She's never killed one and I wanted her to be comfortable with the shot, he just wouldn't cooperate. Anyway he runs off and a couple minutes later a spike comes out. Swing and a miss at about 50 yards. We kept sitting and saw a doe in the pines off to the left that wouldn't give us a shot. Then right at dark we had a button buck come to the corn pile and she smoked him! Awesome!

Mako22

BANNED
Went with my little sister-in-law this afternoon. Had the best hunt of the year. Got the slip out on us by a nice 8 pointer way too close for comfort right after we got set down. He snuck in on us from the wrong side for her to shoot and got close enough I could spit on him before he figured us out. She's never killed one and I wanted her to be comfortable with the shot, he just wouldn't cooperate. Anyway he runs off and a couple minutes later a spike comes out. Swing and a miss at about 50 yards. We kept sitting and saw a doe in the pines off to the left that wouldn't give us a shot. Then right at dark we had a button buck come to the corn pile and she smoked him! Awesome!

Congrats to the girl, I like stories like this one.

sghoghunter

I was on the west side of the river last thur,fri and sat. Saw no deer thur evening or fri morning but saw a real good buck chasing a doe about 11:00 as I was coming out. Was back in the stand at 1:30 and sat till dark and saw 8 doe's but no bucks. Went back sat morning and I didn't see anything but my brother saw a buck chasing a doe bout 8:30 or so

Pointpuller

Saturday saw 2 does and 1 spike. Buddy killed a good 110" 8pt. cruising at 9 A.M. Sunday saw 4 does and small 8pt. cruising. Monday saw small 6pt. Today sat from 11-6:15 with the bow in a loc on. Never got above 32 deg. Saw a doe and yearling at 5:15. Seeing deer but no mature bucks or chasing. After them again tomorrow.

joedublin

I'll be there for the last 5 days of the season...I need venison and it doesn't matter if its a buck or a doe. Glad I'm not up there today...too cold to be comfortable.

oyster

Got one in Whigham this morning, only heard one on the limb but heard several after they flew down and got lucky and capitalized on one