Grady/Thomas County

Bear10

I had a buddy report a mature buck chasing in Thomas county Saturday, & I saw a couple chasing in Early county Saturday, hopefully this warm weather doesn't shut them down. Good luck!

catch22

I hunted Sat morning and evening in Thomas and didnt see a deer.....part of it is the property I hunt....but still frustrating.

Hunted Decatur yesterday evening and say 2 decent 8s right at dark. neither were shooters....but I still have a bachelor group of 5 bucks hanging together in Decatur. which is also crazy

catch22

im hoping to hunt our small piece in north Thomas a couple times this weekend. we havent checked cams in a while, so hopefully a big boy has shown up

catch22

checked my cams saturday morning. Had 5 racked bucks show up in the last 2 weeks. Havent had a single buck on camera this fall until these showed. its a small piece and they come and go....but tells me they are starting to look for the ladies. I saw a guy cleaning a nice buck under his barn a few miles from our place when I was driving back home

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Starting to see scrapes being worked at night.Only getting pictures of small bucks around daylight and dark.90% are still at night.
West Grady Co.

dkennedy

sweet!! congrats!
Thanks, I heard more duck hunters then deer hunters this past weekend. I've seen a few really nice Bucks taken in the last week in Thomas Co. We shoot most of our Bucks (if we shoot one) from the 15th of November through the first week of December.

catch22

Thanks, I heard more duck hunters then deer hunters this past weekend. I've seen a few really nice Bucks taken in the last week in Thomas Co. We shoot most of our Bucks (if we shoot one) from the 15th of November through the first week of December.
Thanks for the infor. We still kinda new to the county.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Going to be in Grady county hunting this week.Sure hope a big one steps out for a minute or two.

Latest posts