Groundhogs Max ATV disk plow

snooker1

Anyone have any experience with a Groundhog Max ATV disk plow. I watched a couple videos about them and read some mixed reviews. Just wondering if they work or if they are worth the investment. The tractor supply near me has one that was returned (unused) that they are selling 35% off.

fox_fire

Good for scratching up a plot. Don't expect to plow like a tractor or even a tiller....unless you go over it many times. You need to have a very strong hitch (ask me how I know). I really like my Groundhog but you need to have realistic expectations and be smart about the stress you put on your ATV/SxS.

snooker1

Good for scratching up a plot. Don't expect to plow like a tractor or even a tiller....unless you go over it many times. You need to have a very strong hitch (ask me how I know). I really like my Groundhog but you need to have realistic expectations and be smart about the stress you put on your ATV/SxS.

Thanks, some of the reviews i have read say they damaged their atv or side by side using this.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
They work but they are rough on a machine.

Bob2010

For softer ground it's awesome. Harder soil is a challenge. Have a stout hitch. I broke mine and it was solid. I got a little over confident / abusive. Had to re weld the hitch. Good for clover, wheat, rye, etc. Gets you 1" on hard clay and 3" to 4" on softer soils.