Group Buy - Hunting EV Golf Carts

BGA

Hey,

I wanted to gauge some interested. I have found a supplier in China that sells cheap hunting carts but they prefer to ship more than 1 at a time. They want 5 or more. now I don't have a need for all 5 but wanted to see if anyone else was interested in doing a group buy.

Here is a picture of what they look like with specs. Price is $1500 shipped. Really good for what it is, and something you can leave at camp and not worry about 15,000 just sitting there gathering dust.

Anyway, let me know and I can take things further.

Cart Pic.JPG

rjcruiser

$1500...wow...that's pretty amazing price. Sounds almost too good to be true.

95g atl

I'd be a little apprehensive about something that cheap..............too good to be true.

unless you can pay w/CC and do a charge back, have tracking, etc.
Don't forget about possible IMPORT fees/taxes/duty/whatever it is called.

transfixer

I would put them in the same category as the china made atv's, they might last a little while, but when they bite the dust, you can't find replacement parts that fit.

transfixer

Is that just the base price per unit for the buggy? What are the shipping fees, port fees, import taxes?

I was wondering the same thing, I searched and found Ali baba which is one of the biggest importers of China made stuff, and all their pricing was significantly higher than that. I'd be very leary of that deal if it were me.

BGA

So I have been doing a lot of research on this and it does come with batteries, it states a year warranty but I wouldnt think that means anything honestly.

The shipping seems to be the hurdle I am trying to overcome. The cost to ship is about $800 each unit + 1,500 is in the $2,000 range... Wouldn't it just be better to buy a used unit that you can actually get parts for if something does happen...

I know if we can get 15 sold, we could ship a container over and that would SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the shipping cost...

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I would find some folks that have already purchased this and talk with them. A couple years ago a guy was selling knock off yeti coolers and was taking deposits from folks. The coolers were held up in customs do to copyright issues. They ended up being auctioned off and the folks that gave the deposit was out of money.

BGA

I would find some folks that have already purchased this and talk with them. A couple years ago a guy was selling knock off yeti coolers and was taking deposits from folks. The coolers were held up in customs do to copyright issues. They ended up being auctioned off and the folks that gave the deposit was out of money.
Alibaba does use Escrow with 100% guarantee... so i wouldnt really worry

BGA

I wanted to just send out this update.

After going back and forth with the merchant, it seems their "advertised price" was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! They were wanting $5,000 + shipping which makes absolutely no sense.