Guess the Weight!

TBI

I caught this ol girl yesterday evening on a SPRO Poppin' Frog. Reckon what she weighed?

Attachments

• Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 880
  • Bass2.jpg
    Bass2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 882

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
7-11

TBI

6-8,,,,wow, what a beauty,,,, pond or lake?

Pond, with so much of that green algae grass on top you can't hardly fish it with anything but a weedless frog. I've never fished frogs much and when I have I haven't had much luck with hookups, but I'm slowly learning! I missed one a good bit bigger than this one Monday evening.

Cmp1

BANNED
Pond, with so much of that green algae grass on top you can't hardly fish it with anything but a weedless frog. I've never fished frogs much and when I have I haven't had much luck with hookups, but I'm slowly learning! I missed one a good bit bigger than this one Monday evening.

Congrats,,,,

BassMan31

4.5 +/- 10%

darkstan

Weight

I'll say 5lbs. 8 ozs. Man those frog bites are fun. If I might, just wait a second till the frog goes under then wham, stick her. Good catch

TBI

I'll say 5lbs. 8 ozs. Man those frog bites are fun. If I might, just wait a second till the frog goes under then wham, stick her. Good catch

That waiting a second is hard to do! I'm starting to get the hang of it, but dog it's hard not to freight train them when they blow up on it!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
We gonna get a picture of the rest of the scale ?