Guys, are there any truly good Pro Shops still in business?

Paul Cataldo

I'm down in Coweta County now, but willing to travel if necessary. Will go to north side of Atlanta or even Alabama if necessary.
I've got two simple requests here.

-What is the best pro shop (with a good bow tech obviously) on the SOUTH SIDE of Atlanta? Like I said, I'll even go to Alabama if necessary. At this time, I'm considering Stockbridge Army Navy.

Second, what about Northside of Atlanta?

I'm basically looking to try Hoyt, Bowtech and Matthew's.

I always heard of a guy who's an absolutely awesome bow tech out near Franklin GA (just west of Newnan) but I cannot find his info in the sticky Pro Shop thread above, and it always sounded to me as if he's more of a bow tech, and not a bow dealer, so you can't buy a new bow from him? Possibly I'm wrong though?
I also cannot recall the best shops in Alabama either?
If anyone could help me out here, I'd truly appreciate it. I basically used to go see Travis T Bone Turner for YEARS down in LaGrange before he hit the big time, and I STILL miss ol' T Bone to this very day!
ANY and all help appreciated.
For some reason the Advanced search engine is not quite working for me just right, and I cannot pull up many of my old threads regarding this issue.
I seriously appreciate y'alls help here. I need a great bow and I need it soon!
Seriously, thank all you guys.

Paul Cataldo

Ok thanks guys. If I get hard up, and can't find a decent place on the South side, I'll definitely hit up Gainsville, GA.

Ihunt

Call Chucks in Warner Robins. 4789229851. Ask for Johnny and tell him Troy told you to call. Tell him your concerns

Paul Cataldo

Longhorn16, I'd be interested to know if they're still open and doing business.

MissouriBoy

Chucks in Warner Robins is where I went to get my bow checked out recently. They are awesome, I brought the kids in, they all got free suckers and staff is always very friendly.

GAbuckhunter88

Its not south or north but its east. Go check out Ace in social circle, Robbie or Steve are great to work with. They carry pretty much every bow so you can shoot them all and are very knowledgeable. They just set me up with a new Elite and spent a ton of time with me on it.

JROESEL

I’ve had great luck with archery connection in Columbus, it’s a hour south from Coweta, in door shooting range and great help, they’ve got new and used bows there, and all the accessories.. the guys who work on your bows, actually shoot competitively, there pretty knowledgeable
Scott in franklin is the guy who ran Gables archery shop in newnan, before it shut down

Paul Cataldo

Yeah I just was out at Army Navy in Stockbridge. They're ok, but at the moment,they have barely any stock on the shelves as far as bow sights and other accessories go. Nothing like they used to have. Partially due to covid. I should also mention, a good bowtech is primary concern, and also looking for a well stocked shop as well. I don't mind going to different places for the two

mcduck

Yeah I just was out at Army Navy in Stockbridge. They're ok, but at the moment,they have barely any stock on the shelves as far as bow sights and other accessories go. Nothing like they used to have. Partially due to covid. I should also mention, a good bowtech is primary concern, and also looking for a well stocked shop as well. I don't mind going to different places for the two

Matt was jam up, hated to see him leave but Nathan is just as good. Great bunch of guys at the shop.

Tadder

If you looking for a Mathews VXR, Check out Sam Bows Archery in Ila, Ga. He just got a load in. M-F 12NOON - 8PM. He maybe closing early friday gotta get loaded up too take his sister too college sat. Give em a call.