Guys, are there any truly good Pro Shops still in business?

rmucken1

Army Navy in Stockbridge
I went to Army Navy in Stockbridge the other day as that has been my primary archery shop the last 5 years. Half of the archery department was shutdown and the tech told me the Owner was looking at closing the shop. They also had not placed any orders on any new Mathews. I hope he reconsiders because this was an awesome shop and the techs were great.

Mike 65

I went to Army Navy in Stockbridge the other day as that has been my primary archery shop the last 5 years. Half of the archery department was shutdown and the tech told me the Owner was looking at closing the shop. They also had not placed any orders on any new Mathews. I hope he reconsiders because this was an awesome shop and the techs were great.
I haven’t heard this. I haven’t been by there since February. I hope he can hang in there, they’ve been there a long time. I’ve been dealing with them for over 20 years. Guess I need to stop by.

rmucken1

I haven’t heard this. I haven’t been by there since February. I hope he can hang in there, they’ve been there a long time. I’ve been dealing with them for over 20 years. Guess I need to stop by.
Yeah let us know. Nate was working in the front selling guns. I guess gun sales are outweighing the archery department

Paul Cataldo

I went by about 2 weeks ago, and Nate is back in the Pro Shop. He did indeed mention he had been selling guns for a while though.

zeke392

Bowhunters Supply Store in Bowden, Ga. Aaron is the bow-tech there and he does a great job. I know they have Hoyt and Mathews, not sure about Bowtech. The shop is only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday right now. Should only be about 40 minutes from Coweta Co.

jimmy.444

Matt was jam up, hated to see him leave but Nathan is just as good. Great bunch of guys at the shop.
Yep, Nathan got my Matthews and old Martin Magcat shooting really good. Would not hesitate to go to him again.

twincedargap

Broken Arrow (previously Brannen Outfitters) in Perry. Greg is the actual pro in the archery shop, has won national competitions. He knows his stuff. Rest of store is great too.

Tadder

Sam Bows Archery in Ila,Ga. Mathews . He's been slammed every day . You may have too wait or leave it with him but, he get em shooten good. Some suppliers are behind so keep that in mine. More folks bowhunting and some supplies are out dew too covet. (y)

Long Cut

Carl at Top Tier Archery in Carrollton is one of the better bow techs out there.
Not many places will replace broken Lumenocks or replace QAD furniture for free and without you asking.