Gwinnett Gathering - May 4, 2006

stev

Banned
IMa just gonna sit back and listen to the ????? lol It will be fun to listen to some new bull lol

stev

Banned
Do i need to bring my hip boots or waders????lol

GeauxLSU

dutchman said:
They must've figured that you and me would be too much for them to put up with over a meal.:huh:
Can understand that. Almost makes me not want to go. :p

Steve, go with the chest waders. Better to have 'em and not need 'em and based on previous gatherings hip boots just ain't gonna' get the job done 'bout half the time. :)

stev

Banned
GeauxLSU said:
Can understand that. Almost makes me not want to go. :p

Steve, go with the chest waders. Better to have 'em and not need 'em and based on previous gatherings hip boots just ain't gonna' get the job done 'bout half the time. :)
Heck its just a fun time im sure never been to a gathering.Im sure there will be a lot of stuff and ????lol.ALL HUNTERS AND FISHERMEN stretch the truth a little.Its like never get lost just confused

Kdog

Wish I could make it, but I have other duties to attend to. Hope ya'll have a great time.

Kdog

dutchman

Sorry guys, but I'm out also. Can't be helped.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I was trying to make it but, alas, I have been asked to watch the grandchilin's tonight and I would miss that fer naught!

Last edited:

GeauxLSU

Do what?!?! You guys are lame! Is anybody going to be there?!?! Look I'll stay home if it's keeping this many people away! :confused:

dutchman

GeauxLSU said:
Do what?!?! You guys are lame! Is anybody going to be there?!?! Look I'll stay home if it's keeping this many people away! :confused:

You had absolutely nothing to do with my decision.
:bounce:

GeauxLSU

Good grief, I guess me and all my friend will be there... Sure hope he doesnt' back out as well. :eek:

GeauxLSU

OK, seriously so we have FIVE people going and that's it? :confused:
Dutch did you reserve a room?

dutchman

GeauxLSU said:
OK, seriously so we have FIVE people going and that's it? :confused:
Dutch did you reserve a room?

No. As soon as it was clear to me that we were going to have less than 10, I make the command decision not to tie up the room.

stev

Banned
dutchman said:
No. As soon as it was clear to me that we were going to have less than 10, I make the command decision not to tie up the room.
Are we still on for the meet @ coral?ill be there with waders in hand hehehehe

GeauxLSU

stev said:
Are we still on for the meet @ coral?ill be there with waders in hand hehehehe
Might be a small gathering but me and LJay are still riding over on our scooters (if the thunderboomers allow, otherwise I'll truck it).

stev

Banned
GeauxLSU said:
Might be a small gathering but me and LJay are still riding over on our scooters (if the thunderboomers allow, otherwise I'll truck it).
sounds super .as far as scooter no wat i think

Headshot

LJay, GeauxLSU, Stev, Headshot,...........What's the headcount now? Guess we're still on for 7 PM at the Golden Corral.

GeauxLSU

Headshot said:
LJay, GeauxLSU, Stev, Headshot,...........What's the headcount now? Guess we're still on for 7 PM at the Golden Corral.
Georgian76? Camo93? They said they were coming. I called AtlSooner.....

rayjay

I'll prolly be there, too.

rj