Hammer about to drop on ttun

Madsnooker

Evidence keeps leaking and apparently a major Hammer will fall shortly according to a source very close to the situation. It now appears the firm hired to investigate Matt Weiss and his computer crimes at ttun at the beginning of this past year uncovered this hard drive that coaches were accessing after the video recording at games of most all of ttun games last year. WOW!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Madsnooker

For anyone that hasnt seen it, here is the video posted yesterday of the ttun/OSU game last year. Connor Stalions, the low level assistant paid only 55k per year, is standing next to the DC with the laminated card with OSU signs and plays that he put together after videoing 9 of OSU games last year either directly or buying tickets and sending someone else to those games. Watch when Stroud and the offense look to the sideline for their sign, Stalions looks immediately as well, then changes the defensive play call as well as half the team. Yea, hairball or any other coaches had no idea. Yea right. :rofl:what the heck is this low level grade assistant (that no one knows what hes been up to the last 2 years) doing changing defensive play calls next to the DC. You can't make this stuff up??? Lol

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

For anyone that hasnt seen it, here is the video posted yesterday of the ttun/OSU game last year. Connor Stalions, the low level assistant paid only 55k per year, is standing next to the OC with the laminated card with OSU signs and plays that he put together after videoing 9 of OSU games last year either directly or buying tickets and sending someone else to those games. Watch when Stroud and the offense look to the sideline for their sign, Stalions looks immediately as well, then changes the defensive play call as well as half the team. Yea, hairball or any other coaches had no idea. Yea right. :rofl:

Those boys seriously studied those videos :ROFLMAO:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well players are getting paid now so I don't see what the big deal is. CFB has gotten like NASCAR. If you ain't cheatin' you ain't racin'.

Hunter922

Looks like someone studied and prepared for a test to me. Heck we changed calls in HS football from week to week. You telling me with all the money and what this is all worth they didn't change audibles and signals every week.. I can still hear my HC and running backs coach "Always prepare more than Your oponent".

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Of course they did. Lol
Dieon said even if they know they play they still have to stop it. What???????
Ok Dieon just tell the other team your play on every play and see how well your offense runs??? What an idiot.

You just wait and see sonny boy. Deion is going to tell the other team the play, he's gonna position their defense for that play and then his team is still gonna score a TD because he's just that good. I can't believe you of all people would question any of that. :bounce:

Madsnooker

You just wait and see sonny boy. Deion is going to tell the other team the play, he's gonna position their defense for that play and then his team is still gonna score a TD because he's just that good. I can't believe you of all people would question any of that. :bounce:
I know. You would think I should know to bow to king Dieon!!!! He is my daddy!!! What was I thinking??? :wink:
And lord knows if I question him then I'm a white man wanting the Black man to fail at coaching. He said so so there you go!!!:ROFLMAO:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I know. You would think I should know to bow to king Dieon!!!! He is my daddy!!! What was I thinking??? :wink:
And lord knows if I question him then I'm a white man wanting the Black man to fail at coaching. He said so so there you go!!!:ROFLMAO:

Well I wouldn't go that far. If he fails at coaching it's him that is failing all by himself so don't go helping him do that or you'll be labeled a failure enabler. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator

Buckeyes catching another lucky break……… :rofl:

Don’t gloat too much guys……it’s not a good look.

Resica

You guys think that the Iowa and Iowa State players that got caught gambling are the only players in the nation gambling? No, the Iowa gambling commission or whoever they are just looked into it and caught them.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You guys think that the Iowa and Iowa State players that got caught gambling are the only players in the nation gambling? No, the Iowa gambling commission or whoever they are just looked into it and caught them.

Well now that they are no longer amateurs I don't understand what the rub is.