Hammer about to drop on ttun

James12

I guess you don’t watch or listen to sports talk shows? Apparently most of the sports industry does care or it wouldn’t be a topic on every show. As far as personal, I don’t take much personal at all. Especially a college football coach and his drama.

Yup, listen often. The ones that are slobbering over it are the ones you’d assume.

If they broke rules, serve the time and/or pay the fine. But folks shouldn’t bring the Weiss ordeal into imo. That’s shallow.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Yup, listen often. The ones that are slobbering over it are the ones you’d assume.

If they broke rules, serve the time and/or pay the fine. But folks shouldn’t bring the Weiss ordeal into imo. That’s shallow.
There’s a huge spotlight on UM right now and Talking heads need something to talk about. I couldn’t care less about all of it. I’m just looking forward to the Bucks beating ttun

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Maryland about to drop the hammer on them if they ain’t careful

Madsnooker

The Weiss ordeal is how they found out about the potential gambling and the sign stealing. That's the only reason I tied the 2 together. Not sure how you seperate that??? As far as ttun, I care because it helped them on the field. I personally have no interest in the actual players getting hurt in all this. If the coaches went out if their way to cheat and all indications are they did, they should pay some type of penalty. If no one thinks they should then let's throw it all out down to Little league football becuase it really doesn't mater at that point does it??? I actually feel bad for the ttun players and the thier families that have to deal with this.