Hammer about to drop on ttun

Madsnooker

Sounds like another coach got fired at ttun today which backs up what one of the insiders said would happen today. It is also becoming more apparent that hairball and ttun backed off going to court today because the BIG showed them more info they had and hairball would have perjured himself or had to be forthcoming. Yep, he said I'm good and I'll just sit these games out. Lol

Resica

I think some of you are still missing the real smoking gun or have not followed close enough to understand the sign stealing was just a piece of this. The feds could care less about the sign stealing alone. That's for the BIG and the ncaa to worry about. The feds are investigating child sex stuff or trafficking or something of the sort or is what is being implied. In doing so found gambling and an independent plott to sign steal which was way over the top. They gave that info to the ncaa as well as Vegas watch dog US Integrity. It was made public that US Integrity is who did the investigating and found all the info about the Connor dude that ttun was paying that would stand next to the DC as well as the OC depending on who had the ball and would look at his chart and tell the DC or OC what to call. The speculation is US Integrity then found gambling activity by 1 or more ttun coaches on ttun lines. I'm guessing, if this is true, the sign stealing was so successful they couldn't help the temptation to make some side money. Lol

Again this is just what I have been reading from reputable sources. Is it all true, I guess we will find out in the off season. Lol

View attachment 1269877
Where did that come from?

Madsnooker

Where did that come from?
Remember the coach that was fired back after ast season. I think around Feb sometime. Last name is Weiss I believe. FBI got involved because of inappropriate stuff on his computer. Active investigation so nothing is public yet but most believe it's child stuff of some extent. Makes since with the FBI getting involved. If it was underage sex with minor usually the local sheriff would make that arrest and do the investigation. FBI is usually brought in when it involves trafficking and is much broader of a crime. Again this is what is speculated. At the very least this is not going to end well for Weiss and potentially all the other stuff they have found has already resulted in 2 coaches being fired and the head coach no longer on the sideline. And we haven't even heard from the ncaa or the FBI. That will be later.

Resica

Remember the coach that was fired back after ast season. I think around Feb sometime. Last name is Weiss I believe. FBI got involved because of inappropriate stuff on his computer. Active investigation so nothing is public yet but most believe it's child stuff of some extent. Makes since with the FBI getting involved. If it was underage sex with minor usually the local sheriff would make that arrest and do the investigation. FBI is usually brought in when it involves trafficking and is much broader of a crime. Again this is what is speculated. At the very least this is not going to end well for Weiss and potentially all the other stuff they have found has already resulted in 2 coaches being fired and the head coach no longer on the sideline. And we haven't even heard from the ncaa or the FBI. That will be later.
Hope the child stuff isn't true. If so that is beyond horrible. Sign stealing pales in comparison.

bullgator

If the feds want to investigate child trafficking they should have a bigger presence at our border. It’s a target rich environment.
So Snook, would this be a good time for a Michigan-OSU avatar bet? It certainly must intrigue you to have me wearing an OSU avatar for a week.

Madsnooker

If the feds want to investigate child trafficking they should have a bigger presence at our border. It’s a target rich environment.
So Snook, would this be a good time for a Michigan-OSU avatar bet? It certainly must intrigue you to have me wearing an OSU avatar for a week.
Sure

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member

If they really did, there would be arrests off of the Epstien client list.

James12

Not sure that I understand circling the wagon with the former coach fired for indecent behavior or how it matters in this case. What is clear though is OSU fans I know (fam included) have gotten so wrapped up in this and it’s clearly personal, where otherwise the majority of America doesn’t seem to care. Maybe Harbaugh going to prison put Day back at 0-0 in the rivalry?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Not sure that I understand circling the wagon with the former coach fired for indecent behavior or how it matters in this case. What is clear though is OSU fans I know (fam included) have gotten so wrapped up in this and it’s clearly personal, where otherwise the majority of America doesn’t seem to care. Maybe Harbaugh going to prison put Day back at 0-0 in the rivalry?
I guess you don’t watch or listen to sports talk shows? Apparently most of the sports industry does care or it wouldn’t be a topic on every show. As far as personal, I don’t take much personal at all. Especially a college football coach and his drama.

Latest posts