hancock giant what will he score

bonecollector

Rough score will be nice net will be a little different but who cares man that is an absolute giant, stud, beast of a deer i hope you can get him

rnelson5

When did DNR transplant caribou to Georgia:hair::hair:

GTHunter007

That is a beauty of a buck. Love the trash on him. Thats what i call a tall narrow 8.

Unfortunately for his score he won't show very well. Even with the awesome beam length and ridiculous G2s, as a mainframe 8 pt, which is how he would get his gross score...He's just gonna push the 145 mark. Short brows and mediocre G3s don't make up for being an 8.

Main beams of 24&25"...G1s 2"&3"...13&14" G2s...8" G3s Around 16" of mass per side. That's a total of 129" before spread. A generous spread on this buck would be 17 1/2 inside. Totaling him to 146ish.

He also is going to hold close to 20-22" of deducts. You do that math and this unbelievable GA whitetail...is flirting with making P&Y or not.

That all said...he has over 165" of bone on his head...I would be losing sleep over a buck like that. He is a special animal.

Good luck and i hope we get to see you holding this buck in the back of your truck.

Last edited:

Bucksport

You know its a special deer when his kickers have droptines! Good luck! I hope you get him before he breaks any of that off!

hoppie

I just threw up. Man that is a stud. I hope this is near me.

ultramag

He is a beautiful buck..I hope you get him..I wouldn't post pictures of him on here though.. just my opinion.. that deer is awesome

benosmose

I hunted a deer in hancock for 2 years that was the exact same deer as that that was in 2001 and 2002 . He is now dead and my friend Gary Lewis found him while we were sq hunting after deer season We never knew who shot him he was curled up under a creek bank dead and had been since november.I have sheds from him too I will post some pics.If you are not kidding I bet the deer I am talking about and the one in that pic are related.By the way he scored 150s typ and 180 non dont remember the exact meas but he cost me a lot of sleep.

Last edited by a moderator: