Handgun kills..

ATLRoach

Post some pics of your handgun kills.
0719081712Medium.jpg

Dan Wesson 10mm 180 Gold Dot 40 yards

Come on Oct.18th

Robk

just look at the avatar.... LOL

also on that little tract of SE GA land. Exclusive club.

Rob

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
killed some time - does that count?:bounce::bounce::bounce:-------- no photos of actual kills sorry :cry::cry::cry:-- those old 35mm cameras didn't work very well when they were real cold:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::huh:

tv_racin_fan

Only think I killed besides coke and or beer cans with a handgun was a squirrel and I didn't get photo.

Will-dawg

This is my only handgun kill. Not big but it was an awesome thrill!!!!

Attachments

• 000_0091.JPG
    000_0091.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 4,850
  • 000_0092.JPG
    000_0092.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 4,909

Handgunner

Here's the ones I've taken with a handgun...

First picture was the same evening... about 30 seconds apart.

2 shots, from a shooting house, with no muffs.......... DEAF!!!!! Nothing but ringing in the ears! :rofl:

Second picture was after I went with a scope instead of a Red-Dot.

Attachments

• pistoldeer.jpg
    pistoldeer.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 4,727
  • hgc.jpg
    hgc.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 4,686

Lumpkin Hunter

Best handgun buck for me.

My 7 pt killed with my TC Encore 30-30 with 15" barrel. I've taken 8 deer with it so far. Futherest 90 yards closest 3 yards. Only one has been taken from a tree stand the others have been taken from the ground.

Attachments

• 003_3.jpg
    003_3.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 4,959

Lumpkin Hunter

Doe with pistol in picture.

My TC and one of the first deer I took with my pistol.

Attachments

• 2003 doe.jpg
    2003 doe.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 4,637

nickE10mm

Here's me after being in the field a year or so ago for about 13 hours a day for 9 days straight ... i saw but ONE deer and didn't like the shot I was presented with. Still, you can bet that this year I'll take one with my Razorback in 10mm.

img11261cd3.jpg

Moose Master

GONetwork Member
I shot a 180lb. sow hog at Bond Swamp January 2007 with a .44 Super Blackhawk with iron sights. I took my little cousin so he could shoot one with his .44 carbine, but this sow jumped up to my left out of some tall grass and started running broadside to me at about 25yds. I had the gun in hand and threw up and shot. Miraculously I hit her in the front shoulder while she was running. I was 25 and I'm pretty sure I will never make another instinctive shot like that as long as I live. Thank you Lord for my best hunting memory ever!!

The pic below is at my friends land about 15min away from Bond Swamp NWR on Hwy 23 in Bullard, GA. For some stupid reason when I was younger I rarely ever took pictures of my kills and fortunately my cousin got this one before we cleaned her up. I hope to be posting some new ones soon with me, the gun and the harvest. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Copy (3) of hunt 039.jpg
    Copy (3) of hunt 039.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 4,333
Last edited:

Seth carter

Banned
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Here's me after being in the field a year or so ago for about 13 hours a day for 9 days straight ... i saw but ONE deer and didn't like the shot I was presented with. Still, you can bet that this year I'll take one with my Razorback in 10mm. :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

img11261cd3.jpg
:bounce:

rdykes

Coyote kill

Here is a coyote I called up yesterday while deer hunting. 60 yds with my MGM 12" 7-30 Waters Contender.

Attachments

• coyote 10-30-08 002.jpg
    coyote 10-30-08 002.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 5,726