Happy 23rd Anniversary to Woodys/GON.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
It was 23 years ago this week when Woody Coffee kicked this thing into gear. It ain’t stopped rolling yet.
It has been a good ride.
Thanks Woody !!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
It’s still a great ride. Thank you Mr Coffee

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Here's to you Woody. You were one of the best ever. :rockon:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Visionary

Hoss

Not many forums make it this long. He had a heck of an idea for this and had a bunch of folks who have supported his idea And done a great job keeping it alive.

Shotgun1

I haven't been aboard very long relatively speaking but it has been a great source of friendship ,information and entertainment. Thanks to all who make it possible. Ya'll be safe and have a great day.

Redbow

There are other outdoor sites then there is the GON, it can't be equaled. I have enjoyed being on this site since 2008, thanks Mr. Woody and to everyone who helps to keep it going. :)

Dub

Wow.....time goes mighty fast.

Crazy fast.

I haven't matured a day since joining the forum, yet somehow my knees, shoulders and whatevers remind me that I dun got older. :rofl:

A pile of great people here.

Mr. Coffee did a great thing in starting this Campfire and many thanks to GON for supporting it. We need to make sure we are keeping our GON subscriptions ongoing. I suspect it takes $$$ to keep this fire burning.

Many a great tailgate conversations occur here daily.

I was blessed to have some of those over an actual tailgate with Mr. Woody at a hunting club. He was kind, friendly and a helpful gentleman.

Hopefully we will all keep our eyes on the prize, maintaining our freedom to enjoy the outdoors, and our freedom overall. Sticking together for this cause is nicely facilitated around this warm campfire.

God bless the GON Forum members and all our families.
RIP Mr Woody. We'll be seeing you later, Brother.

crackerdave

I feel like there should be a celebration.

Woody would be proud of what this Forum has become.