The Forum is having it’s 22nd anniversary.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
It was 22 years ago next week that Woody Coffee and a few volunteers kicked this forum into gear.

RIP Woody Coffee and thanks for everything you did. Also thanks to GON for keeping us fed and rolling now.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
This site has helped a lot of people over the years.Friends have been made,difference of opinions have been settled, medical advice,political advice,spiritual advice all because 1 man had a vision.

Toliver

For those who never got the chance to meet him in person, you missed out. Super nice guy. It was a great time going to his club in the off season to hunt hogs. I wish he could see what this place has accomplished.

Hoss

Wasn’t here for the beginning, but got here shortly after things got started. Great group of folks on here and I’ve had the opportunity to meet several and there are a lot more that I would like to meet. Woody brought a lot of folks together.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I joined in 2005 and mostly just lurked around. This is the only social media website that I'm apart of today. This is the longest lasting and bestest of them all.
Happy birthday campfire folks !
And, thank you Woody for starting this.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Been an enjoyable site for me. Rarely visit any other hunting-related site. In fact, I visit this site more than any other Website. There’s some fine members around here. And I want to thank the staff who have kept it going, and to the great mods for keeping us all in line. Trust me, I know how much babysitting y’all have to do each day. Y’all have my respect. Each and everyone of you.

Hope all of us are around to celebrate another 22 years.

Thank you, Woody!

:cheers: