Harbaugh To NFL

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
It’s mission accomplished already or Jim. Get another big pay day, avoid NCAA headaches, plan on retirement very soon. Win, win, win (just like he did against OSU).
I don't know. He's only 60. Lots of coaches coach into their 70's.

Madsnooker

Can you imagine if Day loses to his replacement. I bet it’s the OC.
Let's go ahead and put a wager on it now james?? I'll let you set the wager???? Based on your thoughts of Day this should be easy money, avatar bet, fishing trip or whatever you want????? ;) :cheers:

Madsnooker

I never thought the day would come when dealing with pro players would be a better option than today’s college brats.
I think everyone knows why hairball is leaving!!!! Half his team is seniors and they are leaving. His recruiting has not improved with beating Day and winning a NC, not to mention he knows the ncaa will drop the hammer this summer. And lastly he doesn't have Stallions anymore to scout signs to give him an edge while he rebuilds his roster. It's actually a very easy option for him. It's not a coincidence his fall back plan, if no one hired him in the nfl, was a renegotiated contract with ttun that had language he could not be fired if the ncaa came down on him or ttun. Why ask for that if your innocent??? Yea, he had no grand illusions of staying at ttun.
I hate it though as he would have absolutely lost in the shoe next year!!!:wink:

bullgator

I think everyone knows why hairball is leaving!!!! Half his team is seniors and they are leaving. His recruiting has not improved with beating Day and winning a NC, not to mention he knows the ncaa will drop the hammer this summer. And lastly he doesn't have Stallions anymore to scout signs to give him an edge while he rebuilds his roster. It's actually a very easy option for him. It's not a coincidence his fall back plan, if no one hired him in the nfl, was a renegotiated contract with ttun that had language he could not be fired if the ncaa came down on him or ttun. Why ask for that if your innocent??? Yea, he had no grand illusions of staying at ttun.
I hate it though as he would have absolutely lost in the shoe next year!!!:wink:
That all may very well be true,…….but my point remains true also.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member
Doesn’t matter really. They’re losing 40+ players this year. The way CRD has been stocking the cupboard we had a good shot at taking them down anyhow. Will be nice to see UM fade back into irrelevance though

What is that refrain .... oh yea, NEXT YEAR! :rofl:

Madsnooker

That all may very well be true,…….but my point remains true also.
I do agree with your point. It is surprising a coach would go to the NFL from college. Especially after just winning the NC and having a huge contract sitting there waiting on you to sign???

James12

The man has won at every stop.
Let's go ahead and put a wager on it now james?? I'll let you set the wager???? Based on your thoughts of Day this should be easy money, avatar bet, fishing trip or whatever you want????? ;) :cheers:

Not a chance. You’ve got Team B who just spent millions keeping and replacing folks vs. Team A who just lost the King of the Big 10 and all its seniors who had stayed for him and the culture.