For those of you that wonder

Madsnooker

How I get inside info on OSU? Well I have one of my employees get it straight from the horses mouth. ;)
We installed 2 synthetic fields (game field and practice field) at Berekely Prep in Tampa as well as we take care of all the other game fields for them. My employee that takes care of the fields there met DAY today as he dropped in for a visit. Keep in mind we hired this guy from Columbus parks and rec to come down and run this contract at Berkely Prep. He's a huge Buckeye as well and is why you see the buckeye logo on his toro cart.:bounce:

And for you guys that think OSU is throwing around more cash then uga? My guy said Kirby flew in this morning in a helicopter and then day showed up in a Hyundai SUV. That's too funny in hindsight of what's went down recently.:rofl::rofl::rofl:36867.jpeg

James12

Imposter Santa flew south for the winter. Spotted with sandhill crane poop on the upper left half of his pullover. Flew by then headed that way.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If I was Day I'd be keeping a low profile right about now too. In fact, if I were him I'd show up on a skateboard.

bullgator

Who’s the Berkeley Prep recruit everyone is looking at?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
421516703_18413581240051402_853324295692599324_n.jpg

bullgator

Im not sure and asked my guy the same thing and he wasn't totally sure but thought it's a kid that plays RB and DB that's just starting to blow up on the recruting trail???
Probably right. I looked on rivals and there’s a CB there that’s ranked 209. Dallas Golden, 6-1 175. Right now they show him as a Notre Dame lean.

tcward

How I get inside info on OSU? Well I have one of my employees get it straight from the horses mouth. ;)
We installed 2 synthetic fields (game field and practice field) at Berekely Prep in Tampa as well as we take care of all the other game fields for them. My employee that takes care of the fields there met DAY today as he dropped in for a visit. Keep in mind we hired this guy from Columbus parks and rec to come down and run this contract at Berkely Prep. He's a huge Buckeye as well and is why you see the buckeye logo on his toro cart.:bounce:

And for you guys that think OSU is throwing around more cash then uga? My guy said Kirby flew in this morning in a helicopter and then day showed up in a Hyundai SUV. That's too funny in hindsight of what's went down recently.:rofl::rofl::rofl:View attachment 1285276
Was that a shot from the last “Just for men” commercial?