Harbaugh To NFL

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
8djr45.jpg

Madsnooker

The man has won at every stop.

Not a chance. You’ve got Team B who just spent millions keeping and replacing folks vs. Team A who just lost the King of the Big 10 and all its seniors who had stayed for him and the culture.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:answer I suspected!!!:cheers:

Madsnooker

Snook, that’s like asking someone to bet on ALA over UGA in 24’. Come on man.
No not really for those that aren't biased. I know, you will reply with how biased I am but you would be wrong. You can go back and see posts from me when last year started saying OSU, as talented as they were, would have a hard time beating ttun and would be the underdog at their place. As much as I hated them, I still gave an unbiased opinion based on reality and not fandom. If you think picking the winner this coming year will be equivalent to bama/uga, you're not as smart as I thought you were with reality, and you're just talking out of your well known and admitted hatred for OSU. Bottom line we can do just a simple week long avatar bet for all I care??? If your not willing to do even that then that tells me all I need to know of what you truely think but not willing to say. ;)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
422344832_10231052671676423_3089369983179680540_n.jpg