HELP: Need to have workshop moved!

Woods'nWater

I bought a new house a few months ago and I had to leave my workshop/building at the old place. I need to find a mover in the area that can get the shop to my new house.

The building is 10' x 12' and about 13' tall. I know I'll have to take off the roof for clearance reasons. We were going to move it ourselves but decided against it because we didn't have the right trailer for the move and didn't want to mess with permits. I found a company out in the Dallas, Ga area that specialized in this kind of thing, but I've lost his info and can't find it. I've also called a few of the people that sell portable buildings in my town and can't find a mover.

I need to move the shop from Palmetto, GA to Moreland,GA (15-20 miles). The mover has to have the permits and will need a roll-back style trailer behind a 3/4ton or 1-ton truck. The only way to get the shop into the right spot is right through the front yard (too small for a semi/lowboy or something that big).

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!:confused:

SGADawg

If you can get it on skids most any wrecker service with a rollback should be able to move it.

rayjay

Build a new shed.