Herniated Disk

krizia829

My wife just went the the most terrible year with this problem and she laid a year on the sofa, is was only place she could find relief, went through 2 surgeries in Athens that helped none! And dr. Didn’t know anything else to do but pain managment. She said she didn’t want to live rest of her life on pain meds which didn’t help anyways. She was recommended to a neurosurgeon in gainsville Ga. Her name is Dr. Betsy Grunch she has a lot of videos on YouTube under Ladyspinedoc you need to watch these and if you want help go see her. She is a god send to us and she knows what she is doing. She had to fuse my wife’s back with 2 more surgeries going through stomach first day and through back on second day this was done on June 30 2023 but she is totally pain free today . Still working on stamina she lost laying around for a year buts it’s coming back. Dr Grunch told me first dr. Had removed too much when he worked on her. Which I thought was strange coming from another doc they usually don’t talk about one another. But anyway she is top notch neurosurgeon so ask lots of questions and don’t let just anyone work on you they are not all the same . Good luck and I hope you find some relief this is a awful pain. .
Oh wow!! I will send this information to my dad! I know he will look into it for sure! Thank you so much and I'm glad to hear she's doing great!

poohbear

Oh wow!! I will send this information to my dad! I know he will look into it for sure! Thank you so much and I'm glad to hear she's doing great!
Yes we have had one hellish year but all seems good now. Look the doc up on YouTube she explains a lot of things . She also cuts up on there too. I guess everyone has to have fun. But she is definitely top notch Dr. Good luck!